TVN 0.00% 5.6¢ tivan limited

Thanks for your analysis @Digity1 it is reassuring to have...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234

Thanks for your analysis @Digity1 it is reassuring to have investors like yourself, the Browns, @Propunter2 etc on the register. Your better knowledge and understanding somehow validating our investment.

We all bought because we believe in the project. We've been selling the fundamentals and the story to ourselves, our partners and our friends for years. For a long time we thought the price was unable to move due to particular circumstances, e.g. the Chinese investor selling down on any spike.

I no longer see anything obvious holding us back though. Since we've all seen the NPV calculations, even discounting for risk and uncertainty and probable dilution, there is no reason why we're trading at a single digit percentage of presumed value.

Sometimes the market knows better and in this case it's telling me to not trust the board, or the story they're telling. And most definitely not any of the timelines.

On the other hand, I agree that if we were to get the share price moving to the $0.30s this would be on the back of significant positive developments, so I would reconsider my statement and target exit then. But as of today, with the information (or lack of thereof) at hand, if anyone were to offer that much for my shares, I wouldn't think twice about selling them. Then I would still have a few years, a positive shareholding balance and a more positive mindset to figure out how to make the remainder of the money I might have missed on TNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $26.84K 488.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40557 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 162954 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.