TVN 1.47% 6.7¢ tivan limited

Thanks HotDDDeutsche Balaton seemed a strange company to invest...

1. 4,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3010
    Thanks HotDD
    Deutsche Balaton seemed a strange company to invest in a resource stock back when they did in TNG. In fact back when they invested in TNG the only other reference I could find for them was their history with an investment in a company called Biofrontera.
    Although I've never participated, I've studied what short sellers & naked short sellers do, had long lasting flame wars with their army of paid trolls online & have the bruises to show for it. One of the trolls I battled a few years later tried very hard to undermine Tesla for a very long time when they were most vulnerable.
    So when I read about Biofrontera I opted not to look any deeper into DB, it is simply too much effort. In fact I stayed away until March this year when I read this post from November 2020 in March 2021.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/german-group-investing-multi-millions-into-asx-resource-stocks-delphi-deutsche-balaton-sparta-ag.5786482/?get_post=true&direction=previous

As it turns out, Biofrontera are trying to find treatments for skin cancer. Other companies in the Deutcshe Balaton portfolio include one called Epigenomics who have developed blood based cancer detection (early detection from a blood test). Another was developing a better treatment for diabetes related foot ulcers which I learnt is a really awful disease affecting millions from India each year.

This might sound really strange, but there are a bunch of other companies in their portfolio which are on the forefront of taking the world forward, so from this my initial read of what was happening with Biofonterra was wrong, my decision to say very little was correct.
    http://www.esg-mining.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/50-Non-Mining-top-right-_1-scaled.jpeg

I hope they are committed to making something of the TIVAN technology & to be honest it is delivering that which matters as that is what will be remembered in years to come - that an Australian company took a technology developed with CSIRO, joined forces with an international engineering firm (Germany & SMS) & commercialized a process which changed the nature of Titanium, Vanadium & Iron extraction from low grade magnetite ores. Whether they expand on that partnership or not, developing green hydrogen electrolyzers, hydrogen pyrolisis, Vanadium batteries etc, TIVAN would be the underlying success story.
    Because Australia has lots of Magnetite.
    We know how to mine.
    We know how to build stuff.
    But knowing how, not just how to invent stuff, but make it become reality, now that is what I want to see.
    Because that changes what we believe about ourselves because we can see that we can do it.

Anything else is just noise & would soon be forgotten.
    Last edited by Propunter2: 13/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $112.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $33.08K 482.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 307538 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 72506 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.