TVN 0.00% 5.1¢ tivan limited

Existing holders include -The Browns - I've no idea if they...

1. 4,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3107
    Existing holders include -
    The Browns - I've no idea if they bought back into FMG, but if they did re-invest they've repeated their once in a lifetime investment choice with FMG up 1000% from when I first looked at FMG & TNG in 2015 (& backed the wrong horse)
    Salgaocar & Bro - Vimson - Private wealth with solid (family) ties to Mukesh Ambani who has been very much making news lately - From all indications Ambani is one that will make sure India will need lots of steel & therefore quality Iron Ore.
    Sparta AG/Deutsche Balaton - this is speculation because this investment still makes absolutely no sense to me (they don't have any similar investments in this sector) - if I was a wealthy investor looking to invest anonymously, this is one way it could be done.
    Aosu - FMG & Roy Hill as well as Cape Preston were backed by China to introduce alternate Iron Ore sources to the 3 majors. TIVAN is a tech that it would be a gamble NOT to have a stake in as it extracts high value from low quality magnetite at low cost.
    SMS Investments - family owned business - have a significant stake in seeing TIVAN succeed.

With the Exception of Aosu, assuming I'm right about the Sparta/Deutsche investment, these are private, wealthy individuals/families.

These funds are earmarked to get the project to a "Shovel ready" status.

Morrison, Trump are pro-mining & are dedicating taxpayer funds, government resources to expanding the mining industry.

There are plenty of reasons for the top 7 to take up the difference IMO.

Then there is the Todd group.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $127.5K 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7999 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 482679 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.