WKT 4.76% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: TNR Provides Vendor Finance to Lindi Jumbo, page-105

1. 952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    MM

Is that your reply / Weak to say the least.

The share market has been down for sometime time. Do you real think With the SP being up 33 points today that this is good outcome- what a joke.

The fact is the SP ended up green which is good but not estatic

Reality could stare you in the face yet you may never understand where it’s coming from.

Yes there will be lots of pain to come for everyone including you and the rest of the Non Holders with none of us being immune as well.

By the way I wasn’t making excuses just a simple reality comment that there is a lot of pain out in the world.
    All of the world stock markets are feeling the pain
    There a lots of reasons not just a few.

If people think everything is and has been ok then you need a real reality check

I would be stupid if I didn’t think WKT have had their issues just the same as other companies who have had a really rough time. The same goes for Companies trying to get to where WKT finds themselves today - The fact is simple WKT are a lot closer to the finish line and onto Production versus Companies who haven’t taken the first step which could take 5/7years or more just to get to the starting line let alone the pain that is to follow.

Yet the Non Holders here have continued on with their belligerent posting on investors with many Non Truths, half truths and plenty of very misleading postings where they have attacked both WKT Management and it’s investors calling posters liars.

What has happened on this Forum over a long period has been nothing short of disgusting, disgraceful and maligning.

Continue to argue but nothing removes the fact what people think about the pocket full of N/Hs here where we all trust there will be some form of review with what’s gone on on this forum over a long period of un-acceptable behaviour.

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $30.42K 288.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 727 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 49817 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.