WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: TNR Provides Vendor Finance to Lindi Jumbo, page-12

1. 16,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6876
    Hi Gammat,

Considering you have seen significant dilution to get to this point and the company may face a class action in the near future, I am happy with my current investments. BTW, you might end up with 1 billion shares on issue in the not-to-distant future.

I really wonder how much you guys will end up holding of this company after all of this dilution, you might have built most of a project, but even today you don't have the fund to complete the project or to pay for the operating costs associated with the plant.
    Do you understand this agreement doesn't cover completing all the civil works at the lindi jumbo site? Nothing like increasing the wall height of the tailings dam, but not completing the dam for use. you need to install all of the plastic liners to be able to do that.

BTW, there is nothing wrong with using a credit card to pay for the work, this is what this deal is. it's another desperate act by WKT management for failing to understand CRDB's conditions from their loan.

It will be interesting to see what Jinpeng is offering to start shipping items to Tanzania or if WKT will start drawing down on the conditional convertible note from BMCG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.