WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: TNR Provides Vendor Finance to Lindi Jumbo, page-34

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    fascinating speculation in this discussion from negative non-holders here. I find it interesting that one has the time to invest to watch a 'so called shrinking ship' in their opinion and then have time to spend challenging holders on a forum for that stock.

yes management did make a terrible mistake on funding which placed timelines and SP backwards and the project at risk.

they did what was the last option in that situation for an explorative miner in a close to production situation, ask holders to invest.

I can't imagine the companies supporting the finance to finalise this project have no tie for assessing risk in their choice to partner, some might say they have been doing this for some time now and with the current lending challenges / risk profiling due to market dynamics it's not surprising it's taken longer than we have patience for.

when you look at market, future demand for graphite and this projects potential it's no wonder that they have found parters to complete and I would imagine the diligence was carried out at a level far greater than many negative posters here.

onwards and upwards WKT!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $17.55K 167.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171468 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 221406 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.