SRT 0.00% 20.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Pursuant to the agreement, and conditional on the passage of the...

1. 10,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Pursuant to the agreement, and conditional on the passage of the resolutions at the Extraordinary General
    Meeting, two representatives of Red Rock will be joining the Retail Star Board.
    Retail Star is additionally pleased to announce that Ian Scott will, conditional on passage of the resolutions at the
    Extraordinary General Meeting to be held on 6 August 2007, join Retail Star as an additional executive director,
    in order to strengthen the Company’s capabilities in uranium project origination, exploration and development.
    Ian Scott, a graduate of the WA Institute of Technology (now Curtin University of Technology), and a member of
    the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy and the Australian Society of Exploration Geophysicists, has
    spent his career since 1972 with the two mining majors Western Mining Corporation and Mount Isa Mines. At
    WMC from 1986 he was involved with the development, from pre-production through a series of major
    expansions, of Olympic Dam, the largest underground base metals mine in Australia. As Chief Geologist and
    Geology Manager of Olympic Dam from 1995 to 1998 he saw the mine come into production, and as head of
    department he managed the geology function as WMC more than doubled Olympic Dam’s production to 200,000
    tons of copper and 4,600 tons of uranium a year by 1999.

At this stage he doesn't appear to have any shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 20.0¢ $10.94K 54.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3639 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 95 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.