IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Ann: To Launch First Flying Selfie Product, page-13

1. 5,732 Posts.
    @ohreally is with Bell Potter - he posted this on the DT @valvesound

Bell direct made an error with many accounts when crossing over shares bought in the last few days from AWO, where even if you didnt own the shares you were able to sell them, now they are buyign them back with those same accounts at current price, so congrats to those with Bell who sold shares they didnt really own this morning and now pay them back at a lower price, like an auto short thanks to Bell lol

I hadn't read the post & then asked him for further info & reply is below

from myself lol, Im with Bell and i got up this morning and hmmm my account has gone up significantly, wth is going on im thinking, what are these new shares i own(had already sold my AWO shares),, ahhhh IOT, well lemme watch this and see if price will drop, will sell them and see if Bell get in contact with me,

so sold this morning, then sure enough an hour or so ago, call form Bell saying ahmmm you sold shares you dont own, I said welll thats your fault wth are you putting shares in my account that i dont own for,,,,oh sorry about that they say but we had an error and are going to have to buy back these shares at current price for those that are in this situation,,,ok sure, just dont let it happen again, because next time you put shares in my accoutn i dont own i wont be paying them back, it's your fault,,,,ok kind sir says the indian on the phone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.