CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

Wow.. One of the few days of the year when I haven't logged on...

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Wow.. One of the few days of the year when I haven't logged on to commsec/hotcopper. Been immersed in other things all day and was still painting my house 30 mins ago when I got a call from someone to alert me to the days proceedings... none other than Randall.

We had spoken 2 weeks ago and he made the point that he had been given legal advice not to discuss the delay in extension Ann (only to say DIN were being difficult ((again)). He was calling tonight to basically say, " this is what I couldn't talk about last time"

Criminal, unethical, shameless!!

I can't believe DNI had the audacity to issue letter of default when Randall had this hanging over them.

They have acted immorally from the outset of the JV & have now backed Randall into a corner.

Hey rtenn... I don't know how things work in yr neck of the woods but most Australians are taught to stand their ground. We as a society take a dim view to bullying and king-hits BUT when pushed into a corner, sometimes the only avenue left is to come out swinging!!

Shame on you Dan Weir and you have our support Randall.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.