CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

Thankyou for that Sagitar. It's good to have someone not biased...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Thankyou for that Sagitar. It's good to have someone not biased due to having shares in either stock. I have got something in return and would like to see what you think once you read it.

This is a quote from part of a post Randal posted this on stockhouse on a DNI thread in regards to CGM using the wrong drill rig.

"The RC rig could take undisturbed samples for flake size testwork utilising a dry core barrel - but DNI chose to do their own thing which they were entitled to do."

Then he stated in another post.

"In regards to the drilling side of things including flake size you guys don't know what you are talking about. We don't need to know the flake size at depth for a PEA to NI 43-101 standards. But in any event I had a dry core barrel to use for this purpose. DNI did not have to supplement our work with a Diamond Drill. Why they did is up to them - but it is not through Cougar's failure in any way."

I also could not figure out why an experienced driller would not use the right rig.
    Or did he use the right one ? and DNI changed there mind half way through ...
    I don't think Randal is that incompetent. IMO he is a professional who would know the drilling duties he needed to perform.

Once again thanks sagitar I appreciate it. Let me know your thoughts.

All in my opinion. DYOR. Cheers woolley.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.