CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

Ann: Toamasina Graphite Project Update, page-61

1. 1,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Elcorp, I wanted to add that you guys seem to think that DNI is this big company when it was much smaller than Cougar a year ago. Think about it. A year ago DNI was so small that they had to give half their property away in a JV to get somone to even drill its property. Look what dan has done for DNI the last year, he eventually was able to raise money to buy another property, drill it, next to set up a pilot project to sell graphite to it customers in Korea, with offtake agreements with them. Now is building a lab to test graphite. all in one year plus. All cougar had to do was the drilling for the JORC and they couldn't even do that. using the wrong drill. Now I do not know what really happened with these accusations that randall is making, however you keep talking about dan and replacing him by the board as if yuu are talking about RIO. dan is DNI with all the contacts no different that randall is probably Cougar, and I would like to see you try to replace him. good luck. I don't know what really happened in Madagasgar, but at least dan trys to build a company, all Randall can do is sue people and take his salary. You are still going to get ZERO from what happned today, even if you win. I thougnt you bought stocks to make money, not watch a fight?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.