CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

Ann: Toamasina Graphite Project Update, page-62

1. 1,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Habchi, so Cougar is an exploration company, and will sell on. Yea right LOL. You just proved my point that Cougar is no different then many small resource stocks in Canada that say the same thing except no one will want to buy any of Cougars's projects, just a great excuse for randall to keep issuing shares. DNI was the one building a real resource company. The only thing you have got from cougar is that you found out about a great little stock called DNI metals which would of really built a graphite producing company, and you could have made alot of money by buying it on the over the counter market in the U.S. IMHO all randall can do is sue people and issue shares and salary for himself. See in 4 years if cougar isn't still doing the same thing, looking to buy another small property drill a little bit and then nothing, except issue more shares. What happened to the gold project that Randall sued to win in canada, has randall built a mill for it, oh I forgot, he sells on, so who has bought this gem of a gold project that randall sued to get for Cougar since randall sells on all his projects? Nobody. Who is going to buy his Lithium project in Brazil? again Nobody.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.