CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

Hi @Elcorp and @Habchi, interesting read in the Ann released...

1. 898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Hi @Elcorp and @Habchi, interesting read in the Ann released this morning WOW and if these accusations are correct and true it may well be an interesting outcome for DNI and Mr Weir, very concerning accusations as to what has transpired, and makes sense why it wasn't announced that CGM had been given the 20 day extension at the end of October as it may well have been in the lawyers hands by then and CGM unable to comment or announce anything, would I be correct in assuming that is to why it wasn't released to market, so we now await a response from from Mr Weir and the DNI board, as a long term shareholder I will be standing by the company and Randal, it also appears that the SP has held up well, I honestly was expecting CGM to go into suspension today which I feel may have done the SP harm, but thanks to Randal being on the ball they have come out of the TH with a very interesting rebuttal which in my opinion is a very positive sign, I am spewing I wasn't able to watch this morning as I would have increased my holdings substantially, but will be putting an order in this afternoon! Let's hope the Cougar unleashes its full fury but in hindsight lawyers and courts are not going to do either company any favours, from both parties we need to see an amicable agreement reached to get on with the project and get the drilling done, but it will now leave a bad taste in the mouth and an area of doubt if an amicable agreement can be reached! Also haven't seen any feedback from USC75 today on today's announcement! Let's see what happens with DNI overnight tonight!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.