CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

This was by far my favourite part of the announcement. "As...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    This was by far my favourite part of the announcement.

"As detailed in Cougar’s ASX announcements of December 6th and December 11th, 2017 Cougar has elected to refer various issues regarding its Agreement with DNI Metals Inc to arbitration. As per the Agreement, the parties agreed that arbitration is to be managed by the London Court of International Arbitrators. DNI Metals was served the Notice to Arbitrate on December 6th, 2017. "

DNI management will be getting some serious calls and mail from shareholders in regards to this statement. They have represented the whole arbitration to be no existent and everything going to plan to their shareholders.

This  will get some serious attention from DNI investors and also gives CGM investors some clarification to the claims DNI made in there last announcement  (8/12/2017) "The defaults of Cougar which were not remedied are not subject to arbitration under the Option Agreement. "

"DNI continues to advance the 100% owned Vohitsara graphite property."

The mixture of unethical practices, misrepresenting a fully permitted property and also not acknowledging arbitration is going to spell disaster for the DNI board.

All in my opinion.
    Cheers Woolley

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.