CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

BTW, DNI have halted operations. Those results were from the...

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    BTW, DNI have halted operations. Those results were from the drill from four months ago in November 2017.
    You seem very confident in respect to the arbitration result .... you may get a surprise come Sept. I have a friend in the mining game on the big island. The word is DNI haven't paid their security staff, who are keeping a watch over the dormant project area, for at least two months now. Austrian007 alluded to it on stockhouse this morning;

"Some rumours at pdac about some legal / labour issues.... not sure how true it is. I only hope it's the same cougar issue. Also they should have got the environment clearance long back...No news on that front as well".

Unfortunately for Dan this is new news, not the old Cougar news as Floridas2000 stated.
    It may be best to check your own back yard before you jump the fence into Cougars.
    I'm hoping for the best outcome for both companies. IMO DNI will settle early with CGM because until they do they are not able to resume operations on the project whereas CGM is advancing both the Lithium and Cobalt projects as we speak. As I said, there's a lot more a stake here for DNI than CGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.