CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

Excerpt from Proven Probable...

1. 24 Posts.
    Excerpt from Proven Probable (https://www.provenandprobable.com/dni-metals-assay-results-processing-plant-offtake-agreement)

Maurice Jackson:
    Which highlights again the value proposition that we like about DNI Metals. Switching gears here, before we wrap things up today, can you provide shareholders with an update on the situation with Cougar Metals?

Dan Weir:
    Yeah. I’m not going to talk too much. The lawyers will slap my fingers if I talk too much about what’s going on. I’m going to tell everybody to reference the December 8th press release that we put out and also the press release that we put out last week with some of the assay results or drilling results that we put out last week. We do have some information at the bottom of the press release that talks about the Cougar situation. What I will say is is that Cougar defaulted. We gave them a notice of default on December the 1st. They had seven days to rectify that.
    On December the 8th, we issued them with a termination notice. Part of that termination notice was because they did not make certain payments to us. They sent us a request for arbitration. We’re obligated to respond to that request for arbitration. Think about this. If somebody sued you for something and you didn’t show up in court to defend yourself, the judge is likely to just judge in favor or give a judgment in favor to the other side. So, we had to file a response to their request. I will tell you one important thing, and we put this in our press release.
    We have also filed a counterclaim against Cougar with all of this. As we move forward and there’s more information that I can give to the market, we will. Okay? But at this point in time we have filed a response to their arbitration request, and we have filed a counterclaim against that. That’s really all I can say right now, at this point in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.