CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

Ann: Toamasina Saprolitic Graphite Project Update, page-14

1. 4,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2642
    Indeed we will see our fortunes rise because we are across all three commodities.

CGM is handling this all very well to position itself given the capital resources at its disposal. There is no wastage here.

The results look good with what we have and while the drilling of the graphite main zone was delayed due to mother nature's hurricane we await them shortly. The work has been done. As the results come in, then finance will flow to develop the resources. CGM's partner will be able to market the product as it is already in the business.

USC rightly points to the work done behind the scenes with the lithium in Brazil. So I am not in the least worried with the progress made.

Mr Market plays games too. Only got to look at the CXO thread with the naysayers last year trying to get cheap shares from the doubting Thomases over the extended wet season. With the delays in drilling they they took full advantage of playing with the sentiment. Provides astute traders with opportunity. Now to progress, as huge resources are being drilled out .

The electric car is going to replace diesel and petrol cars around the world. Its not hard to put 2 and 2 together. I am confident CGM's vision will become a reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.