GIR 0.00% $5.43 giralia resources nl

And so it emerges that Bennelong has sold almost smack bang on 2...

1. 473 Posts.
    And so it emerges that Bennelong has sold almost smack bang on 2 million shares in GIR over the last few months, starting on the 23rd January this year.

Note, that the bulk of its selling occurred last week with over 1.1 million shares sold over the last 4 trading days back from March 20.

Company has informed me that they could easily have placed over 2 million shares for Bennelong off market via stock brokers, and this would not have caused such a share price slump....

congratulations to those who have held on and rode out the tough times, and even more congratualtions to those who decided to buy up more in this share price...

I know that I did, any many friends around me got set in at the low 60s...

The Zinc Co announcement will come out before next Friday.... I am hopeful that we get a sniff of it tomorrow, but mid next week is my guess...

The market cap is going to be tight. The fundamentals for Zinc are great (despite rising stock inventory levels, which I do not think will continue), the recent zinc price slump will give the Chinese another opportunity to commence a second spree of buying...

For those doubters, take a look at the price of copper, and how strongly it has rebounded lately.

The Chinese are masters at playing the commodities game, buying up their quotas, and then waiting for price slumps to continue buying again....

Great times ahead...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.