FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

ann today?, page-42

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    Paul and Stockrocker,

Think we need to put this to bed in terms of the petty discussion on who was right or wrong. The game isn't over so stop trying to collect your bets.

Things I like about MAD are that they have lots of cash, are producing a profitable product and have communicated their plan and intention to share holders. Management have also been good (despite lack of result production-wise) of keeping to schedules for announcements and informing shareholders of any issues which arise.

Things I like about PGI - Low cost/oz gold, plant is running and proven to get required recoveries, keep sharemarket well informed even of bad news..

Stockrocker has a point about debts, in a global crash debts can be 'reigned' in from assets if the debtor goes into crisis.. PGI has more exposure there but it is not in any immediate trouble however MAD has no debts, low cost oil and high cash position (40m+).

Paul has a point about well shut-ins, production hasn't lived up to expectations. If production continues to stagnate it will be a big warning sign, but so far we have had 5 quarters of rise and 2 quarters fall which were both due to contract drilling putting a strain on workover/drilling rigs available (as per quarterly).

In the long run, PGI will have to deal with the fact they only have a 7yr resource life, MAD won't. MAD will have to deal with continually needing an expanding fleet of workover rigs to increase production and crews to man them, but this is part of a developing oiler.

People on these forums need to stop being bitter about others choices, I have made an AMAZING amount of money on MAD to date. I am still heavily invested even after taking some profits because I believe the company has a future.

I am invested in PGI because I believe it has a future and that silver price will turn it from debt to cash position in the next year.

I also dislike anyone that comes to a forum on a down day, specifically at its low and tries to shove the boot into long-term shareholders. They have taken a paper loss and you turn it into a pissing contest.

If you come in with legitimate facts that aren't already known and acknowledged and express your opinion about the shareprice/company then thats good and healthy forum discussion even if you believe the company will trend downwards and I will recognise your efforts to enlighten myself and other posters.

Sorry about the long post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.