RHK 0.00% 84.5¢ red hawk mining limited

BE AWARE – DON’T BE FOOLED – IT’S THE STATUS QUO I have already...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    BE AWARE – DON’T BE FOOLED – IT’S THE STATUS QUO

I have already received in excess of 60 emails in light of the latest announcement from FMS, released only a few hours ago. The tone of the said emails is consistent and
    damning towards FMS management, I quote “The latest offer is insulting and a pathetic attempt to sway the NO voters”. “It isn’t going to happen”.

Whilst I personally appreciate the communication from FMS, this minor improvement is apparently as a result of shareholder pressure and not management’s ability to "resolve" it, IMO. Yes it’s a step in the right direction, but the quantum of funds and unconditional returns to SH is still severely lacking.

The facts are:

• Returning funds to long suffering SH should be a priority, not something that has been “resolved”.

• Today is the first time that FMS has indicated any format of the distribution of funds to SH, even though SH heavily broached this issue heavily several months ago, during the road shows held by FMS, Additionally, we FMS shareholders have been consistently lobbying both FMS and Todd about this major hurdle.

• SH are and will be demanding more clarity on funds distribution and cost reduction by the FMS Board.

• SH remain steadfast in the view that any sale of PIOP should be by way of takeover – not via an uncertain Option deal.

• No matter how this is spun, 16% + of SH will still be voting NO, until a far superior offer is put before SH.

Rest assured, this latest announcement has further galvanised shareholder opposition, regardless if we are mere individuals that share similar sentiments and concerns regarding the current offer from Todd.

Stay
    United, hold the course, we shareholders possess the power, and nothing has changed.

Kind regards,

Matthew

[email protected]

FMS United’s goal is to voice the concerns of individual shareholders of FMS who are like-minded in their concern over the proposed Option Agreement. Those concerned want a superior, fairer and certain outcome. If this does not accommodate your views, then please let us know. The concerns and questions raised by FMS United are the collective sentiment of individual Shareholders opinions; and are by no means exhaustive. Any correspondence is not intended as financial advice, and any shareholder needs to do their own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 10355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.