SBR 0.00% 1.7¢ sabre resources limited

Ann: Toggenburg Zinc-Lead Footprint Extends to Over 2.8 Km Length, page-31

1. 8,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    what i dont get is why a company that we own according the 2012 report is owned by sabre, currently is listed as owning those licences for over a year, and yet we are applying for them???

anyway

i managed to find some time to have 5 minutes spare and read the presentation..

looks like they have new zones of interest mapped south of the kombat target but have not talked about it. they seem interested in guchab south... i am curious about the results of nehlen, as that zone was so close to the kombat trend with surface Cu mineralization...

i was curious to see the new MD likes kaskara. we were told it was dead... suddenly 2 deep holes and new mag?? I thought i was told all mags were basically useless there due to the type of mineralisation, even down hole saw zip (not that we were ever given the results,,,) maybe MP has finally convinced someone of what may be below..

toggers is a new one.. it confounds me how it could have been missed earlier.. is that just sheer incompetence??

what did i miss?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.362M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $136 8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 204836 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 550525 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.