ASO 0.00% 0.9¢ aston minerals limited

Ann: Tolga Kumova and Rob Jewson Join Board of EUC, page-43

1. 4,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1668
    JandJ,

If you look up the Mindat occurrence for Dobsina, you can see some photos of the adits. One, at least, appears to be open. There are considerable waste dumps, tailings dumps, scat piles and so on, visible in the photos on Mindat.

i also managed to google up some enthusiast mineral hunter websites with further photos.

Altogether, yes, at least part of the adits and drives will be open. Whether or not it is safe to enter to take samples, that's not so certain. This can be a very dangerous enterprise.

it is also worth getting an idea of the general topography and landholdings of the area on Google Earth and with Street View, to give you an idea of the lay of the land. You can't see very much geology in the area due to the forest cover, but the old mine areas are under forested hills and mountains, so there won't be too many impediments from local landholders and farmers.

There are also publically available datasets and amazon books, and stuff on Academia.edu about the general geology of this part of the world and this area in particular, which are maybe of interest, although most are old. It's not an extremely well studied part of the world, being in former soviet bloc and eastern european countries.

I am expecting that 3 months of work has gone on behind the scenes in between the option and the finalisation of purchase. They will, doubtless, provide us with something exciting like grab samples, maybe a channel sample, etcetera, with racy grades, but this is a very early stage project. The area hasn't even been drilled once - modern drilling didn't really start off until the 1890's. Let alone geophysics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $33.26K 3.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 3879255 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1260152 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.