TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Ann: Tombola Gold Presentation Broker Briefing Webinar 10-03-2022, page-32

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Agree 150% on that one mate.....and with in a few weeks it seems they have be trying very hard to do so........

however we need to give them some breathing space and not be so critical just now, they will make a few more errors as they will will be in a very, very steep learning curve i would think god knows what skeletons are in the closest? I recon we all know what we have seen and the blatant red flags raised over the past 4 years from the past bull shit put out very clear......
    god knows what mess they have found sitting up the top of the tree, i have hung in there and was hoping that day would come for a big clean out i too have brought in a long time ago when the price was high and heading north and it looked to be powering ahead ( as I am sure many did) but it was un raveling fast and becoming a slow death that I feel was not far away at least they are out there now communicating with us, new money new blood and seem to be trying very hard.

I have brought in again lets be positive there are a lot very good reputations on the line now.

lets give them a go I think what is there to loose.?.... very very good ground with high potential that has only been scratch around and gouged before......

lets see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.