ALK 0.99% 50.0¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Tomingley Debt Restructured, page-131

1. 7,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    Good pick up well done. I think I can add to this as I had some interactions with ALK on this matter and I think I know what hole AQX talks about.

The hole did produce B-veins which makes any Geo excited when drilling for porphyries. But B-veins need other veins such as A, C and D. And there has to be multiple mineralisation events taking place to make the deposit economically viable. I am not sure AQX will show that with the hole they talk about but they may show enough to warrant few more holes.

To date it turns out anything east of Ninderthana Fault has not produced anything of substance - hence why @MutantSlab got so excited thinking he had his gotcha moment with me when discussing Wongarbon which is actually west of this fault.
    Time will tell if the tenement just east of Boda will produce anything, but ALK (from memory when we discussed this matter) thinks it will not - I share same view - At least for the area immediately to the east of Boda.
    But this tenement is very large and trends north/northwest of Boda and I think it does have few spots that ALK should consider as that area has late ordovician rocks and are the same rocks as Boda and Kaiser - OCAC.
    I will post screen shots further down to show you what I mean. The tenement is EL8646.

Wongarbon is further northwest and is about 15km from Boda/Kaiser and only about 5km from Murga. I think AQX let this tenement expire and KCC picked later.
    From KCC site:
    "The Wongarbon Magnetic Complex is interpreted to be a composite volcanic and intrusive complex such as Cadia, Copper Hill and Boda-Kaiser on the Molong Belt, with analogous aeromagnetic signatures to other Macquarie Arc porphyry complexes (eg Cadia, Cowal, Northparkes, Boda-Kaiser, Marsden etc). The project was previously identified by Newcrest in 1996, target depth 300-400m, but not drill tested at the time due to higher priority NSW targets driven by the Cadia Far East and Ridgeway discoveries."

There is no guarantee Wongrbon to produce anything but it is worth testing. But you, know what NCM knows about porphyries in NSW. lol

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6208/6208446-7cb872791c727ae7abb4d315732ff030.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $301.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.5¢ 48.0¢ $944.9K 1.900M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 134206 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.