ALK 0.00% 47.0¢ alkane resources limited

I really hope exploration results show some promise - at least...

1. 8,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1555
    I really hope exploration results show some promise - at least the ones from around 108 and 094. Anything else positive from NMPP will be a bonus.

And ALK to produce positive results from one other area from the regional targets. Allendale will be perfect.

Problem is everyone is waiting to see the 5 year plan and if this is going to be genuine plan or just an ambiguous story to with ambiguous milestones so the HC imbeciles can celebrate while instos will be building firewalls around ALK.

For the 5 year plan to be accepted by instos as serious it has to contain:

1. What the current situation is - with clear budget vs actual on the expansion plan.
    2. What TGO will look like in year, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 - with clear milestones for each year.
    3. Where NMPP progress will be in year 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 - with clear milestones for each year.
    4. What goals is ALK aiming to achieve in terms of growth outside TGO and NMPP - with clear milestones for each year.
    5. Clear targets/milestones to be set with bonuses if hit and price to pay if missed.

But my bet is the plan will be ambiguous and riddled with clear-as-mud milestones so the BoDs and the MD can claim a success even when the fail - as is the case with the expansion now and the failed promise to make m&a.

all my own views.

Last edited by Antipater_100: 03/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.