ALK 0.99% 50.0¢ alkane resources limited

KCC got confirmation that Wongarbon is theirs. As this target is...

1. 7,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    KCC got confirmation that Wongarbon is theirs. As this target is under cover there is not much else to do but to drill-test it.

I think they are negotiating JV for this ground and if it plays out it will be drilled very soon.

If they do discover an economic deposit here there will be major implications for NMPP - some really good and some really bad unless ALK becomes the JV partner and mitigate the risks.

If ALK decides to do JV with KCC, I will actually support it as the BoDs and the MD will show some humility and accept it is better be late than never.

Again - there is no guarantee Wongarbon will hold any economic deposit but there were no guarantees at Boda and Kaiser but ALK still drilled them.

There are no guarantees from rest of the projects ALK drilled recently and some will prove to be lemons but can't blame ALK for trying. We all hope ALK makes on or two of those projects a success story - even one discovery will be considered massive success considering the rate of failure in this business.

all my own thoughts and views...
    Last edited by Antipater_100: 03/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $301.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.5¢ 48.0¢ $944.9K 1.900M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 134206 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.