ALK 0.93% 54.0¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Tomingley Debt Restructured, page-186

1. 7,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1457
    look at the SP and the results. and the BoDs are neither introducing fresh blood at board levels no introducing new MD.

ALK are in the middle of significant project rollout at Tomie and the MD is yet to provide single update budget vs actual where the project is at. If this is not irresponsible and unprofessional attitude and then nothing is - and the BoDs are acting as all is fine.

Same on m&a he was promoting for few years and then he failed to land a single deal. That is a fail on the part of the MD.

Everytiime POG goes up ALK barely registers any gains while when POG falls (like last night) ALK is leading the falls.

Look at the charts I posted - if I lie then the charts don't. ALK is the biggest loser by large margin.

And the MD and the BoDs are clearly not accepting that it could be their strategy that also plays a role in the poor performance of the SP.

What part of my argument you find incorrect - you could be right and I am happy to review but you accusing me without pointing where I am wrong.

Are you suggesting ALK has the expertise to discuss how NMPP will be operated? What experience do they bring on this front when they can't work out how to stabilise ~70Koz production with 1.75Mt plant. Where is my observation wrong?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.0¢
Change
0.005(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $325.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 55.0¢ 52.5¢ $364.8K 682.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 47380 53.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 51666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.