ALK 1.03% 49.0¢ alkane resources limited

the only reason why I am going hard against both the BoDs and...

1. 7,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1448
    the only reason why I am going hard against both the BoDs and the MD is that I was approached by ALK while ago and asked to tone down my criticism (going by memory now so take this with grain of salt) and I agreed as the agreement was they will be "working" with me or responding to me on ideas I have and consider my views - again, take this with grain of salt as I am going by memory. Also consider I may have misread the meaning of their words.

Anyway, I did that for about 7 - 8 months and then came to a conclusion they never took anything on board and the drilling at Driell and Murga never took place as I was told - not during the period I was told. Reason behind was the harvesting season. I took that as an insult as ALK has been drilling/exploring at NMPP for about 500 years now and somehow they did not know when the harvesting season was.
    So they either lied to me or were incredibly incompetent - my conclusions at that time.

And then when I suggested to them to check if MAG and AQX are willing to trade (sell some tenements) as both of them looked under financial stress I was again told neither held attractive ground.

Well AQX does had attractive ground at Wongarbon (my understanding is AQX held this tenement and let is expire) and ALK missed it. There is no guarantee Wongarbon will produce anything but it ticks too many boxes to let fall in other hands. As discussed in the past ALK could have pick this for a song as they did with the tenement from IPT which I gave ALK lot of credit for that move.
    ALK is yet to find anything on the former IPT ground but it was making lot of sense to take it and at that price was cheap (~ $120k) and worth the risk.

Considering retail investors hold majority stake in ALK I think it is not lost cause to push for a change at BoDs level and for new MD. More and more people will wake up and start voting or at least asking questions.
    Eventually people will start to understand the idea is to buy low and sell high and BoDs and the MD play pivotal role where SP goes. People will start to understand that the Crux interviewer was being very kind to Nic when he said the SP was going sideways as from around $1.25 to around 50c is not sideways by any standard. And Nic was not sure (second guessing himself) what will actually make SP move higher. If an institutional investor watches that interview, he/she will run as far from ALK as they can.

And then we have spruikers who see no wrong by the BoDs and the MD - the sentiment crew. Someone has to call them out.

Again - going by memory and some things may not be 100% correct. But the SP, which is the ultimate measure, says it all.

all my own thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.005(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $295.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 49.5¢ 48.0¢ $300.8K 617.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 46396 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 37799 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.