ALK 2.83% 51.5¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Tomingley Debt Restructured, page-86

1. 7,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    the only motive I have is to get the MD lift up his game or the BoDs to hire a proper MD.

And MD who has zero skills in developing deposits, exploration strategy (not exploring as these two are not same), m&a and after so many years never learnt any of these is not an MD I want to see in the company I invested.

And the BoDs is paid to represent the interests of all shareholders not only their own interests and those of the Chair.

ALK is a small company that does not pay divis and that means they have to have solid pipeline of exploration projects (they don't have this and are now playing catch up game) so they can grow the SP via discoveries. Another way to grow is via m&a and we saw plenty of those in the last few years when the ALK's MD could not find any. If they can't pay divis nor grow the company in any other way it means the BoDs are there to milk wages - nothing more.

These are legit concerns and the BoDs are ignoring them by refusing to hire better MD and refresh the BoDs with new blood.

Some say - sell then.

I say - press the BoDs for a change and force them to earn their money by focusing on ALK and not on ego stroking academic achievements that do absolutely nothing for the SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.83%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.0¢ 53.0¢ 51.5¢ $754.0K 1.443M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 82001 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 58308 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.