ALK 5.68% 41.5¢ alkane resources limited

Hey Joel,Cheers again for crunching those numbers. I think they...

1. 11,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6418
    Hey Joel,
    Cheers again for crunching those numbers. I think they show just why ALK locked in the options for a floor price of $3000 AUD for all the other ounces in the next few years (as it creates a very strong floor for revenue) and hopefully ensures they don't need to go to the market.
    A higher POG would be welcome of course.

Once other small thing, the total capex is not 50% above the initial $87, its closer to 75% higher, as mentioned by others, the table is not clear, with $22m already spent, so... $22m + $132m = $154m. ALK reminds me a little WGX back when it ploughed in huge $$ into non-sustaining capex.... it took a while for the market to finally appreciate it (though not a perfect example I admit).

@binwood - agree, though it's a little disappointing about the ASIC for FY25, as.... Roswell's grades should have had a big impact.... perhaps with the paste plant and other initiatives only slowly kicking in, this hinders it...

@Antipater_100 - cheers for sharing the company reply.
    Agree with all your thoughts and.... I can only hope they are already working hard to ensure they have a 3-5 year LOM plan if.... POG does not stay high when we hit early 2025 (i.e... small cutbacks at the old pits, more exploration at the current U/G operations etc etc.

In the near term, it would seem that bedding down Roswell and ensuring that the other U/G operations don't have any issues with Met is what will most reassure the market in the near term (though I would not be averse to some good drill results at Tommi), as cash generation is key. Wish they had bloody sold the CAI holding, but.... it's potentially almost worthless at this point, unless we get a massive rally in POG (as CAI is simply spinning it's wheels with all the debt it has).

Good luck to all patient holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.