ALK 3.96% 52.5¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Tomingley FY2024 Production Update, page-26

1. 7,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1467
    MAG are not drilling near Boda4 but expanding the soil sampling and collecting more rockchips. Considering how close they are to ALK's ground it is worth paying attention on what they find.
    MAG is hoping to find porphyry signatures there while I think ALK is more looking for epithermal deposit Au, Cu, Ag or even Zn, PB, Ag, AU deposit that could have formed at the periphery of Boda/Kaiser porphyry. What I think anyway.
    So any interesting results from MAG could also help ALK with their own exploration and wise versa. It shows how mineralisation is distributed in that particular area.
    Also, I am very excited with the ANT survey ALK is doing at Boda4 and Boda2/3 as it may turn to be effective tool on this occasion.

All that I am worried about is if ALK leaves long period of non-event/news from any exploration project. And when I say non-event I mean no exploration results from RC or DD holes which is all that matters from investor point of view.

Producing very strong AC results is great news but it's not a discovery and even though it will attract strong interests from retail investors, it is almost certain it will not get on the radars of any insto until ALK converts those initial results into strong assay results from RC/DD holes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.5¢
Change
0.020(3.96%)
Mkt cap ! $316.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $330.5K 643.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 93314 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 48778 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.