ALK 2.83% 51.5¢ alkane resources limited

dear me.. hope you are wrong - my worst case is another $90m...

1. 7,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    dear me.. hope you are wrong - my worst case is another $90m which would be 2x.

if you are right, then I am not sure how the MD can stay. Even at my worst case scenario I am not sure how the MD can stay.

so they made decision to go ahead on loosely calculated estimates? I am not sure that would be accurate statement though I fear you could be right.

From memory I know they did stated the estimates are based on historical pricings on similar projects and I understand inflation and the lunacy that caused price in power to push costs higher but still expected no more than 30% - 40% budget blowouts - at that time.

Now I expect anything between $80m - $90m - hence why I am calling for BoDs refresh and the MD to be replaced. But if they do blow it by around 3x then all them should go - all of them are simply misfits and freeloaders - in my book.

Genuine question - if they do blow the budget by over $100m and if your worst-case scenario of 3x plays out will you still support the current MD and why - if you don't mind responding please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.83%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.0¢ 53.0¢ 51.5¢ $754.0K 1.443M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 82001 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 58308 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.