ALK 2.30% 44.5¢ alkane resources limited

What I am suggesting is that some (not all by any means) of your...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 589
    What I am suggesting is that some (not all by any means) of your posts are extremely low value - stating the bleeding obvious. These posts are unnecessary.
    And other posts make insinuations about issues that only exist in your own mind. Alkane missed their guidance by the amount that their third quarter production missed. They explained the reason. You turned that into something it was not - to quote you - "which points to poor planning or some other issues such as operational challenges".
    Back in the days when significant drilling was going on - you speculated wildly about the reason for share price movements - proposing things like wives and girlfriends of drillers investing because they had inside knowledge and other unprovable ideas. Once again - low content, with a bias towards conspiracies. Unnecessary and unhelpful unless you had actual proof - in which case it needed to go to ASIC.

You apparently need to post many times at day, sometimes 15 or 20. Your frequent claims of management incompetence seems to be based at least partially in them not listening to you. They should have drilled where you told them etc. You acknowledge that you are not a geologist, and this particular geology team found something that the majors had missed, through their dogged determination. But that is not good enough for you - the 15m oz equivalent that they have proved up seems to mean nothing to you. Just another couple of holes where you tell them to drill, and the world will change for them.
    You seem to have a Napoleonic mindset where everyone should listen to you and do as you say.

Small insight my friend - you are not the messiah, you are just an annoying little boy.

Some of your interactions with management appear to have been hectoring, and knowing how you post here - they have my deepest sympathy.
    A little humility in your opinions and quite an large amount less posting might be worthy of consideration in my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.