ALK 1.43% 51.8¢ alkane resources limited

I am not messiah and I make sure I post at the end of almost...

1. 7,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1475
    I am not messiah and I make sure I post at the end of almost every post that it is pure speculation or my own view.

driller's wives and other comments are made as joke but overall the point is that in this industry (not ALK specific) it is extremely hard to prevent good exploration results from leaking.

you are obsessed to discredit my posts when in fact I am right on most of them. as with everyone else I will be wrong on some and I am first to admit when I go wrong.

The thread allows for people to speculate and run various scenarios when trying to interpret certain behavior in the SP - like my speculation that it could be IG related fall in SPs of both ASM and ALK.

If I think 15Moz resource means nothing to me I would not be holding ALK. How ALK handles this discovery and how ALK acting on other fronts is what is concerning to me and I am not going to go into those as I have mentioned them many time - too many times for my own and other's liking.

And you have been praising ALK management and BoDs almost all the time while ignoring simple facts - the SP falls that are significantly worse than most gold miners which clearly points it is not only sentiment.

For the record, I recoingise ALK to have very strong exploration team which is their strength but ALK also lacks strategic team that can carve a path to growth and that is their weakness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.8¢
Change
-0.008(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.5¢ 51.0¢ $411.4K 792.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 96597 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 32175 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.