ALK 2.83% 51.5¢ alkane resources limited

thinking same but I am also very cautious as I start to lose...

1. 7,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    thinking same but I am also very cautious as I start to lose confidence in their transparency.

but I do hope to see some positive surprises from the 5year plan. they have to deliver something positive there in order to cancel out the real cost for the expansion which it seem will not be anywhere near what Nic forecasted.

I think they will have to produce some strong exploration results from Roswell (or other Timie areas) to point to much longer LOM for the overall operation and with that demonstrate the metrics for the project will be positive.
    The idea now is to show the metrics will stack up.

And I believe this can be achieved - what I am not sure is if ALK also see it this way or will they focus on something meaningless. What I hope I don't see is a useless 5y plan because ALK thought it was good idea to do it because GMD did. GMD had a good story to tell in that plan with clear path where they are heading.
    ALK has to tell a story and that story has to be measurable in terms of clear yearly milestones so investors can track if Nic and his team are on track or off track and if the BoDs are monitoring the situation and acting if things go off rails - instead of collecting appearance money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.83%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.0¢ 53.0¢ 51.5¢ $754.0K 1.443M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 82001 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 58308 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.