ALK 0.00% 47.0¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Tomingley Q3 FY2023 Production, page-10

1. 8,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1555
    agree 100%. And if it wasn't for IG we would have been starting from around 80c. Managment should have done the resource drilling earlier too. On the resource side they are making up ground now but the damage from IG selling during the worst downturn for gold stocks really amplified the negative sentiment towards ALK.

As long as POG holds above $2k usd things will get better. And we really need bit of luck. ALK will be drilling Comobella and Driell Creek next and we only need one of them to produce something similar to Boda. Or to find around 2Moz at around 2g/t AuEq.

Comobella has really confusing results if one checks the holes and their positions, but it is certainly interesting. Driell has more clear options where mineralisation could be hiding. ALK now has more geophysical scans so I am sure they have few targets there.
    Comobella will be interesting to watch as I am not sure which direction ALK will take. With Drill I think I have an idea where they will drill.

What is important to note now is that ALK has already significant resource at Boda/Kaiser and even though they will be happy to find another one or two Boda-like areas I think they will also be happy to find smaller but high-grade resources that can be used for blending which will allow to achieve higher average grade.
    RIO, NEM and GFI (plus few juniors) have explored the area in the past. They all searched for large porphyry and the majors abandoned some of the ground too early due to lack of early success. And if they noticed signs for smaller higher grade deposit these giants would not have followed up on such leads. RIO and NEM in particular would not be interested in 10Y mine. They only hunt for elephants. And if they can't find them, they buy them.
    This does not mean ALK is guaranteed to find anything there, but they are certainly with a chance. As long as they keep open mind their chances for success are higher. Biggest mistake will be to look for Boda-like specific signatures and ignore other signs. There is no guarantee Driell, Comobella, Finns or other area would have developed same as Boda. Gelogical processes don't follow any rule or law - they are chaotic. Hence why so many Geologists struggle to make a discovery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $284.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.5¢ 46.5¢ $295.7K 630.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55783 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 91059 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.