VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

ann tommorrow ?

1. 475 Posts.
    according to the GGP thread "DrewMichael" has called GGP today and looking like tomorrow may be the day....

"Just for the record guys, I gave them a call today... Couldnt get much out of them, I like to try... the ann is 100% all about drilling results, nothing to do with anything else as some would like to think (C/raising and other rubbish)... I am of the understanding we will be in the know 2morrow"

2nd post.....
    In truth Im normally pretty good at getting something out from phone calls, but Mark was very quiet, a little smile I could tell, but I got nothing really other then I am sure the ann will be out 2morrow... he was very very reserved, fair enough to... we are all in the same boat on this one, patience is the key... Sometimes I think when a stock goes into a trading halt the threads on HC should go into a halt, the VIL threads are out of control, I'm stepping back for the moment...

VIL threads remind me of GDN moments.... however I dont get the same feel about VIL/GGP as I did with GDN, I feel encouraged to hold VIL, great things look like there on there way... hope we all get a nice reward out of this one...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.