VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

according to the GGP thread "DrewMichael" has called GGP today...

1. 475 Posts.
    according to the GGP thread "DrewMichael" has called GGP today and looking like tomorrow may be the day....

"Just for the record guys, I gave them a call today... Couldnt get much out of them, I like to try... the ann is 100% all about drilling results, nothing to do with anything else as some would like to think (C/raising and other rubbish)... I am of the understanding we will be in the know 2morrow"

2nd post.....
    In truth Im normally pretty good at getting something out from phone calls, but Mark was very quiet, a little smile I could tell, but I got nothing really other then I am sure the ann will be out 2morrow... he was very very reserved, fair enough to... we are all in the same boat on this one, patience is the key... Sometimes I think when a stock goes into a trading halt the threads on HC should go into a halt, the VIL threads are out of control, I'm stepping back for the moment...

VIL threads remind me of GDN moments.... however I dont get the same feel about VIL/GGP as I did with GDN, I feel encouraged to hold VIL, great things look like there on there way... hope we all get a nice reward out of this one...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.