AGY 1.28% 3.9¢ argosy minerals limited

Hi Mikey01/Co Investors As was seen Wintersun it was a healthy...

1. 965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 966
    Hi Mikey01/Co Investors

As was seen Wintersun it was a healthy bounce for AGY today after the Markets slow start and the dishonest plays made by some of the Bots as could be seen by Money N Runs post earlier this morning where games were being played with 1-10 Share buys which were a deliberate attempt to play the market

Well spotted Money and thank you for your posting which I am sure investors will find interesting

Today I watched what was going on on line and realised that there was a good chance of a bounce late morning which occurred

I am not into games that has mum/dad investors losing money at another’s unscrupulous gains.

From my understanding only a couple “2” of lithium Companies have finished the day in the black and in the Green - AGY was green and I will let you find out who the other Company was in the Black for an even break for the day

More importantly these Two Companies are currently building their own plants with AGY hopefully in Production within 3months and the other in Production within 4-5months so I would watch their SP Spaces as IMHO they will run once Production begins in earnest with both Companies

For Any other companies who do not have Finance, Permits Approved for Construction in place currently to Proceed around the world are in for a great deal of pain with major increases in Construction costs world wide just to build let alone Building Approval Delays

For any Company currently seeking building approval good luck as it could take 12-18months just to get approvals pending Finance Approval being granted world wide

AGY and the other Company are in a Prime position to take full advantage of the Lithium Explosion in the world today

There are a few other Companies that are currently producing / This Industry is virginal and the Markets have been caught out by Putin’s Illegal War/ Pandemics over the past couple of years around the world and the escalations of world Materials for Construction right now and in the future

We are in the perfect position to take the maximum opportunity of AGY position in the Market Place today IMHO.

We should be extremely grateful to AGYs Head Management thru Jerko/Parties for everything they have put in place for their business interests in Tanzania and us as Investors- Truly a win win position for all involved

A huge thanks for Everything Jerko/Co to date.

Looking forward to AGYs future

Good Luck to all Investors for the future

I love a win win for all genuine parties involved.

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $58.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $109.3K 2.747M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1500157 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 237465 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.