LTR 1.55% 95.5¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: Tony Ottaviano Commences as Managing Director, page-26

1. 10,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4351
    @Scarpa, on a different thread you said "if the Chinese get control over AVZ resource, you can say goodbye to all Australian Lit suppliers, except Greenbushes"
    I totally disagree with you. 1) The Europeans and USA will never allow China to control over this revolution and supplies to it, UK just announced it will start stockpiling as it will not depend on China for it. The large Western car companies and battery storage businesses will also source their supplies from Western friendly countries that don't rely on China. All this is happening now! 2) Even if China takes control AVZ, which can only happen if the DRC Gov gives it to them, which is likely. But China will have the same problem and that is the elephant in the room of TRANSPORTATION. What no one really digs into the massive problems. Even if AVZ builds a mine in record time (which is highly doubtful) they need to rely on a bunch of third party businesses and Government to get roads, bridges, barges and ports build and/or repaired. Even if that is done, have you calculated how many 18 wheeler trucks are needed to drive the minimum 600 klm round trip? That is for a 5mt mine same as PLS for example and same as LTR will ultimately have. If AVZ was to control the global market it must do 10Mt + mine and the infrastructure and wet seasons there wont allow it. Ask your self if the DFS was out for them 12 months ago, why is there still no sniff of any finance? I think the market knows. AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $2.315B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.0¢ 97.5¢ 94.5¢ $12.43M 12.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 81419 95.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 3225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.