LTR 3.00% 97.0¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: Tony Ottaviano Commences as Managing Director, page-45

1. vmp
    13,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8943
    Hi folks, since this is TO’s commencement thread, anyone want to guess what he’d do as ceo in the next 100 days. Of course he’s not like a new president who starts purging a predecessor’s bad policies, but I’m just thinking a few significant changes in tact are in order. What would you do if you were TO? You might say I’m happy with everything and won’t change a thing. But that would be keeping oneself in the comfort zone.

In his previous roles, he would have been privy to innermost thoughts of Rio and bhp. Whilst these things do change, there’s usually something that doesn’t such as its DNA or a long term road map. Pretty sure he exited bhp with confidentiality of all sort. But don’t you think he can rid his mind of what’s possibly coming?

Or maybe I’m just overthinking. After all, we read in the media and their Ann’s what bhp and rio’s aspirations are or lack thereof in the renewable space.

I still believe TO knows something that keeps him awake until it eventuates. Meanwhile he’d be focused on turbo-charging team Ltr.

cheers
    Last edited by vmp: 07/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.352B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.03 96.5¢ $13.68M 13.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 76446 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.