LTR 3.63% $1.00 liontown resources limited

Ann: Tony Ottaviano Commences as Managing Director, page-67

1. 2,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2149
    Maybe too balanced and why @vmp has me on ignore...lol
    I am heavily invested here. I admit I do not know as much as I would like about mining, certainly not as much as some on here, but I have a reasonable IQ, still trying to learnabout the mining space, and always try to be objective (admittedly hard to do when so invested). I also like @Scarpa's posts, as he is consistent and states his view objectively. I have at times worried about certain aspects of the KV project because I have so much at stake riding on this. This has prompted me at times (not for a long time as I feel I have a much better understanding now) to post questions on here, not down ramping, just generally trying to understand and get answers.
    Anyway, cannot remember what prompted me to initially place you on ignore, maybe I was stressed and just needed to block out the noise. You seem to be better balanced for the moment..wink.png
    I don't have astronomical valuations on LTR, but I am very happy with the management and happy to be involved with TG. He has taken this company from nothing to something and he is not finished. I dream this could be the beginning of a big growth story.
    G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.035(3.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.425B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ $1.02 97.0¢ $15.30M 15.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 92465 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 20810 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.