EXE 0.00% 3.8¢ exoma energy limited

re: Ann: Toolebuc Shale Oil and Gas Play Conf... IF and if there...

1. 762 Posts.
    re: Ann: Toolebuc Shale Oil and Gas Play Conf... IF and if there is the possibility of having 40+billion barrels of oil in place. Lets say 5-10% recovery and sold for 5-10% of the value of the oil price, we have a massive play here and imo this is soo undervalued at the moment. i'll be more than happy and over the moon if we just have 100-300 million of barrels in place. But im only speculating here.

I once had many extract (ext) shares and during the gfc i sold them at an avr price between 85c-$1 a share. I thought ext had massive potential to the upside but due to the share price not moving and extreme pessimism during the gfc, i sold for a $500 profit and watched it move up considerably. It's over $8 now and with a massive uranium resource.

I feel the same way now with exe and hopefully this time i won't sell and see the upside come to fruition. Good luck holders because this is shaping up as an exciting oil/gas play in australia. No broker coverage on exe yet is annoying but extract was similar then too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.