TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Top 20 holders, page-17

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    apologies then @Captain Morgan - my post was not meant to offend anyone - just to stimulate conversation

i dont post alot on here - and dont read the threads that much - just occasionally checking in to see how we are doing.

when someone told me we were back trading on the 6th - i came to check out the announcements - and was disappointed to see (what looks to me) as major changes in the top 20....

looking at the top 5 holders - everythings changed.

the last update that we had was november 2015 - a copy of which i had saved on my desktop back from march when we went into administration. At the time i was trying to find out who was selling and causing the crash - i contacted computershare and the company for an updated top 20 - was even planning to attend TON HQ and demand answers - and then suddenly we went into admin ... the morning after i contacted paige and told her i was coming in ... all seemed very suspect at the time - and me being paranoid - felt that the VA was an attempt to
    a. stop holders selling and
    b. stop holders like me from finding out who was selling.

this is the first updated top 20 for 13 months - so of course im going to jump up and down all over it....it holds a great deal of interest to me.

when i posted yesterday - i had managed to have a very brief look (less than 5 minutes in between feeding kids) and was only managed to look at top 5 on the list.....(and is probably why the spelling mistake too)......

my post was made deliberately - to stimulate conversation - so great - it worked... seemed to get you and @flogit12 all riled up anyway ....

so now i have a bit longer to spare - i want to see whos in an whos out.

1) new cornerstone
    2) assumed citicorp was a brokering house - and they have upped their holdings by 10m had assumed that this was in the placement from somers - but as mentioned by captain morgan - this looks to be jenks and blair?
    3) HSBC  - upped their holding from 6m to 31m - is this a placement from somers?
    4) JP morgan - up a little - maybe from the CR - but again this it a brokering house - so  who knows
    5) pershing - again a broker - so from the placement from somers maybe?
    6) somers - not holding much - dished it all out to other players by the looks of it

a few have increased their holdings - presumably from the CR in March or the latest CR -

notebly -
    Gillman is still on the list - so expecting him to possibly sell out
    miller has disappeared
    kangatharan has disappeared

over 50% of the register it held by top 20 - which looks good - but worried about how many on that list are brokering houses.

i am by no means an expert on whos who - maybe @accaeric can shed some light?

oh - and FYI - forgot to change my sentinement (that was set in April after we were dead in the water) ... updated now... i may change it to buy after the dust clears this week ... and it took alot of soul searching but i took up my entitlement in the CR.
    Last edited by ChiefMuppet: 03/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 689660 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 387852 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.