RKT 12.5% 0.7¢ rocketdna ltd.

OK, I read the Prospectus myself with regard to any reference to...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    OK, I read the Prospectus myself with regard to any reference to compliance, waivers and like items. My interpretations are:

Waivers can be applied for by anyone (even to flying in an airport).
    The CASA waiver relates to allowing flight out of line of sight, and night time flying. OK, but they still can't fly over populous areas, within 30m of people and the like. We also don't know the limitations on the waiver (ie, restricted to regional areas, must be more than 50km from a town, ore restricted to a certain property etc.)

There is no reference to any approval by CASA for the use of Parazero (being Safeair) which utilises a pyrotechnical charge. This may be a user requirement though.

The ICAO Technical Instructions are a minefield (pardon the pun) and I recommend anyone read them at their leisure......

Great idea, great product; however the limitations to flying with Safeair attached are the same to any RPA in the weight class. If they get an exemption to fly over populated area/<30m from a person, it will be worth whatever you put on it..

On the watch list anyway..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $4.593M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $26 3.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 10160229 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4244421 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.