IXC 0.00% 6.6¢ invex therapeutics ltd

Hi TeamI am new to this thread - but would be interested on your...

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Team

I am new to this thread - but would be interested on your thoughts Jabra et al about the Top 20 here and at Oncosil Medical (ASX:OSL) which has had a pretty disastrous record in recent years and were forced into a CR with a 67% discount - which closed this month.

Excellently (?) led by CFO Karl Pechmann (resigned today) as did chairman Otto Bottula (also on RHY - with its own special set of current problems and HIQ). CEO is absentee based in Germany...he put... wait for it, A$10k in to the raise.

You may be interested in the OSL ASX Top 20 announcement of 11th May which shows who took part in the CR, top of the list is with 12% of company is a newcomer: Sarah Cameron - any connection with Ardroy / Cameron Investment Securities / James Cameron ?

Six of the top eight of the Top 20 of OSL are familiar names that pop up on IXC Top 20:

Cameron (?) / Barnaby / JK Nom / Kyros / Tisia / Sunset plus Cabletime

I expect there are other linked names in there too, but three out of four of the musketeers are on board !

OSL is a real basket case - IMO - any thoughts on what may be going on, perhaps Grist needed money to put into Oncosil ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.960M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.6¢ $68 1.026K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 110137 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 3426 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.