LKY 0.00% 2.5¢ locksley resources limited

Tim Wilson:"Great. So what are the sort of 6-12 month targets or...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253

Tim Wilson:"Great. So what are the sort of 6-12 month targets or milestones we can expect out of Locksley post-listing today?"

Steve Woodham:"Yeah. Priority number one is to move that exploration target into a 2012 JORC compliant resource, which we believe we will complete before the end of the year.As part of that process, we'll be doing a complete review of the Mincor database. A systematic review of all the geophysics as part of that work, obviously the drill rig will keep moving along through the project, until the end of the year, so the drill rig should be onsite within two weeks. The 2012 JORC compliant resource really needs to be defined into both oxide and sulphide.That's my main amount of work, is really categorising the resource into oxide and sulphide. So that's our main priority. On the sideline would be, we'd be following up some of those exploration targets that I mentioned before."

https://www.barclaypearce.com.au/blog/locksley-resources-limited-asx-lky-ipo-listing-corporate-showcase-interview

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.