LLI 0.00% 12.0¢ loyal lithium limited

Ann: Top 20 Holders, page-2

1. 1,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    I always like to know who I'm investing with and connecting some of the dots behind some of them. We have a few colourful and successful people on our register, which is usually a good thing. Here's some further details on the top 20 shareholders. Please advise if I've got anything wrong or am missing something.

Youssa PtyLtd is the largest shareholder with almost 16 per cent of the stock. Youssa isthe vendor of the Hidden Lake project at Yellowknife and their holding is partof the transaction costs. Youssa is Melbourne based.

BullseyeGeoservices is Michael Haynes the CEO and MD of New World Resources (NWC.AX).He holds 4.78 per cent which is down from the 7.39% he held last year. Thereshould have been a substantial holder notice from Michael Haynes but I don’tthink he’s bothered to submit one. Along with his wife, he holds a further 1.2%in his super fund account.

IkigaiStrategic Investments, Evan Leap Holdings and Hale Court Holdings are alllinked being Scotty’s vendors with a total combined holding of almost 15%. Sharesheld by Tobias Denniss are held indirectly through Ikigai Strategic Investments(4,000,000 shares), Hale Court Holdings Pty Ltd (3,366,446 shares) and EvansLeap Holdings Pty Ltd (610,603 shares).

AsraMinerals is at number five with 3,000,001 shares. An eccentric number of sharesto hold which says more about Asra and its poor performance than anything else.Their investment in LLI is by far the smartest thing this company has done.Probably the only thing. Asra was the largest shareholder in 2022 and has not added since this time.

Meesha Investments is Cameron Henry theMD of Primero Group (Perth based engineering and minerals processing company)and non-executive director of Green Technology Metals (GT1.AX). Cameron Henry also holds 4% of GT1 via Meesha Investments, and 4% of GT1 via Primero Group where he sits on the Board. The common link with GT1 and LLI is Adam Ritchie and the Chairman of GT1 John Young; both are ex-PLS.

DG Resources is Jody Dahrouge, the vendor ofBriske and Trieste with a holding of 1.77%.

Yarrawindi Holdings is a Sydney based private company. I don't know anything about them?

Stelabel Pty Ltd is a Perth based private company. I don't know anything about them?

Avdo Tabakovic is a noted Sydney-based artauctioneer with a chequered history in manufacturing and selling art fakes. He is atop-20 holder of other lithium companies including Arizona Resources (AZL.AX).

Jasforce isAlex Waislitz, billionaire Chairman of Thorney Technologies (TEK.AX) with 1.7%.More famously he married into the Pratt family but is now divorced. He’s nowmore connected to one or more of the Real Housewives of Melbourne. He is also adirector and vice president of the Collingwood Football Club.

Tim Powe is a Brisbane-based lithiuminvestor. He is also in the top-20 of other Quebec lithium explorers includingOmnia Metals Group (OM1.AX), Cosmos Exploration (C1X.AX) and Pure Resources(PR1.AX). Suzanne Gulikers is his wife and fellow SMSF trustee.

Sailors ofSamui Pty Ltd is a Sydney based investment company.

4M+ shares also held in various nomineeaccounts.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5476/5476725-2d214e01bddd139b0880a795ada229d8.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $34.75K 289.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 175948 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 20180 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.