WAG 12.0% 28.0¢ the australian wealth advisors group limited

Definitely one to watch IMO.with a view to taking an early...

1. 2,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 585
    Definitely one to watch IMO.
    with a view to taking an early profit?
    On what has been published the company will have $2.5m in cash to pay its directors and implement a growth strategy..to do what exactly?
    Are they going to take on NetWealth and Praemium HUB24 ..with an opening budget of $2m? Or will they confine themselves to wealth management services the IMAs and SMAs plus some homely advice through their network of financial planners?
    On went looking for more information about the investment performance of the second biggest WAG shareholder - the MicroCap Activist Fund operated by ARMY. I was discouraged. I see impressive investment performance from inception in April 2019 to Dec 2021 ...but what about the period since ?.
    I guess we cant expect too much if this is the current objective:
    The Fund aims to achieve net returns that exceed 10% p.a. over a rolling 3-year period by investing in the Small Industrial Index (ASX:XSI).
    And then there's the considerable business risk inherent in the concentration of those model portfolios. All that wealth experience ..it counts for little when the sell-off comes.
    Let's face facts. The company has available cash of $2.5m and a market cap of $26m .
    Are you thinking about taking your profit on Monday?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.030(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 28.0¢ $2.8K 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8373 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.