NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Top 20 optionholders - NOROC, page-2

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1267
    Well there we go...
    A month of false, incorrect, il-informed negativity from Bottlo and the other few.
    Now confirmed, as myself and other HOLDERS suggested, we see the options listed, and heavily dominated by the big players, which would show apparent confidence and expectation that these will be well in play in the coming months (NOR 10c +), to make the risk worthwhile.
    Even grange took up theirs..
    ..and what is extremely interesting, Verido, note the name attached.. Maybe Nor are set to reach the pinnacle
    Considering certain holdings linked to a certain broker the dumped and crashed the SP last year (who haven't seen any placements in a long time).. well, quite interesting that holder must expect significant SP improvement.
    Could've sold noroa above 2c early last year (and their sell was listed at 2.5c), before it dropped back down to 0.001!

Let's say an Oracle/metaswitch ann hits..
    remembering who now owns Metaswitch...
    ..and maybe a large telco.

In my opinion, a MC under $100m would be ridiculous with the above. Currently a measly $6m....
    Not hard to see why they key players are taking up the mighty NOROC!

Bottle.. just wondering if you (and the other few) would now like to acknowledge and/or apologise for either unknowingly or intentionally misleading the Nor threads throughout Dec/Jan, regarding Noroa?
    Cheers champ.

Hopefully readers weren't fooled...
    All my opinion and fact.
    Last edited by Holla: 28/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.